Introducing Mean Meals! Your Halal Meal Delivery Service in Toronto – packaged and delivered to your doorstep for the ultimate convenience.
How does it work?
1. Order at your convenience. You can setup weekly or monthly plans and stop any time.
2. We will deliver the food fresh to your doorstep Sunday evenings.
3. Grab a box, Pop it in the microwave, dine on the delicious food and dispose off the box.
Why Choose Us?
1. All our meat are 100% certified halal. We work hard on ensuring we deliver hygienic halal meals to your plate so you can rest assured.
2. Our meals are prepared by professional chefs to ensure we bring you meals of the highest quality.
3. Our price and quantity are unmatched without any compromise and we work hard to make it fit your budget.
Weekly Plan (Launch Promo $79)
This plan consists of 10 meals delivered to you every Sunday. The meals will include a variety of items with the menu rotating every week to ensure you never get tired of our delicious gourmet meals!
Monthly Plan (Launch Promo $290)
Same as the weekly plan but with a monthly subscription model that saves you an additional 10% off your order. Consists of 40 meals with 10 meals delivered every week.
We’re here to help answer any question you have! Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at (647)503-5598
Can I heat my meals in the microwave?
Yes you can. Our food containers are microwaveable.
How long will the food last?
Our food will remain tasting great for 7 days as long as the food is refrigerated properly.
How will my meals be packaged?
Our meals are packaged in 8oz containers with 3 compartments for your rice, meat and veggies. The food is portioned to keep you satiated until your next meal.
What time will the meals be delivered? Can I choose a timing?
Halal food delivery Toronto will be delivered Sunday evenings. You will receive a call from us approximately 1 hour prior to delivery. Currently you cannot choose a delivery timing. however, if you have a special request for a time frame during Sunday evening, we will try our best to accommodate but cannot guarantee that we will meet your request. We’re working on a more flexible schedule soon!
Do you accommodate for food allergies?
Please do let us know in the comments before you order of any food allergies. We will post the food ingredients in our weekly menu section so please have a read at the items before placing your order.